The Redeemer’s University in Ogun is a private university established by the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). We running with a vision to produce future generation of God fearing, creative, innovative and inventive entrepreneurs, motivated
to build and sustain a better Nigeria and a better world.
Applicants must possess a minimum of University Degree or its equivalent inMedical Laboratory Science from a recognized University/Tertiary Institution, and must be an associate member of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technologists (AIMLT), with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
Applicants must be a registered Nurse (NRN) or midwife (NRM)
Applicants must possess a minimum of University Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University OR a diploma in Medical Records with at least 3 years post qualification experience OR be an Associate of Medical Recordswith at least 3 years post qualification experience.
Applicants MUST possess a minimum of University degree or its equivalent in pharmacy from any recognized University and must also be registered with the Pharmacy Board of Nigeria plus with at least 3 years post-qualification experience.
Method of Application
Applications, CV and other supporting documents should be forwarded online to email@example.com not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
1. Name in full (Surname first and in capitals);
2. Post Desired, Department or Unit;
3. Place and Date of Birth, State of Origin and Nationality;
4. Marital Status/Number and Ages of Children;
5. Current Postal Contact Address (with Phone No. and e-mail address);
6. Permanent Address;
7. Institutions Attended (with dates);
8. Educational Qualifications (with dates);
9. Professional Qualifications (with dates);
10. Membership of Professional Bodies;
11. Distinctions and Awards (with dates);
12. Statement of Work Experience including full details of former and present posts;
13. Present Employment Status, Salary and Employer;
14. Extra-Curricular Activities;
15. Names and Addresses of 3 Referees(one of whom must be in candidate’s field of study).
16. Proposed date of availability for duty if successful.
Deadline: 1 August, 2013