Erasmus Mundus Academic Mobility programme 2013 (Scholarship)
The Erasmus Mundus Academic Mobility programme is a scholarship and students support aid funded by the European Commission. For 2013, they have invited application for students scholarship (Masters/Doctorate) and staff mobility (Academic/Administrative).
The programme is being implemented by the ANGLE Consortium which comprises 11 (eleven) European Universities, 9 (nine) ACP (African, Carribeans and Pacific) Countries’ Higher Education Institutions and 32 Associate Institutions (including University of Nigeria, Nsukka).
Other key briefs about the programme include: the field of study, scholarship conditions and how to apply (see attached).
The application is online with 15th November, 2013 as deadline.
Scholarship is to cover courses under…
1. Agricultural Sciences
2. Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning
3. Arts and Design
4. Business Studies, Management Sciences
5. Education, Teacher Training Vocational and Teacher Education
6. Engineering, Technology
7. Geography, Geology
9. Languages and Philosophy Sciences
11. Mathematics, Informatics
12. Medical Sciences
13. Natural Sciences
14. Social Sciences
15. Communication and Information Sciences
16. Other Area of Study
To Apply for the Scholarship…
1. Visit ERASMUS MUNDUS ACADEMIC MOBILITY PROGRAMME website
2. Consult the University of origin
3. Check the eligibility criteria
4. Consult the academic offer from partner institution
5. Collect all the necessary documents
6. Fill the online application form
7. Send the application form until the deadline:15th November, 2013 (CET time-zone!).
NB: Study carefully, the guidelines for Applicants 2013/2014 – 2nd cohort.
The MasterCard Foundation Scholarship (MSU)
About the Program The MasterCard Foundation has partnered with Michigan State University to provide fullRead More
Jim Ovia Undergraduate Scholarship Portal Now Open
All Nigerian undergraduates and newly admitted students are now welcomed to apply for the JimRead More