Government of the State of Osun has declared today (Tuesday August 20, 2013) as a public holiday in celebration of world traditional religion Isese Day. This was contained in a press statement signed by the State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr Sunday Akere. According to the commissioner, Governor Rauf Aregbesola declared the public holiday in the spirit of equality among the various religious groups in the state. Isese day, among the traditional believers, is the celebration of the peak of festivity in Yorubaland tagged Odun Nla, hence were given…
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Singer Chidinma Ekile & Rapper Eva Alordiah cover Vanguard Allure(Pictured)
- Ex- CBN Governor,Soludo accuses Okonjo Iweala of mismanaging N30Trillion
- How Amber Rose spent only 7 minutes on stage, walked out of D’banj’s show!
- See This Couple’s Traditional Wedding Cake(Pictured)
- Dr Chris Okafor: Plane carrying campaign team of a political party is about to crash