Government of the State of Osun has declared today (Tuesday August 20, 2013) as a public holiday in celebration of world traditional religion Isese Day. This was contained in a press statement signed by the State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr Sunday Akere. According to the commissioner, Governor Rauf Aregbesola declared the public holiday in the spirit of equality among the various religious groups in the state. Isese day, among the traditional believers, is the celebration of the peak of festivity in Yorubaland tagged Odun Nla, hence were given…
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Ignore social media propaganda, let me tell you why GEJ is not clueless
- Public service announcement: Protecting yourself from Ebola
- 6 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Meet !!!
- Meet Wizkid’s ‘Twin’ Sister
- Bad Hygiene Saved Lives: Underwear Suicide Bomber Failed Because He Wore Same Pants For 2 WEEKS (PICTURED)