Chinedu Epeagba, a Nollywood Location Manager based in Asaba is dead.
Chinedu who is popularly known as Dabebe was first rumoured to have died mysteriously. According to popular gossip which made rounds, they said Dabebe’s death was caused by village ‘remotely control’. The story asserted that his kinsmen from Mbaise; his home town did not want him to succeed in life…so they killed him using diabolical means.
Thankfully, Nollywood comic actor, Ugezu J. Ugezu has thrown more light into Dabebe’s cause of death. Ugezu said:
“Our preliminary investigation, backed with scientific presentations from the last doctor that treated him in Onitsha, shows that Dabebe died from complications triggered by the made in China SLIMMING TEA, which he started drinking in July.
This tea, medicine or whatever, gradually destroyed all his internal organs and by the time he became too weak and got rushed to the hospital, his body couldn’t respond to treatment; organs were ruined already. The sad news is that Dabebe, that promising young man, is dead.”
- Forty Things to Ask A Guy That’ll Leave Him Crazy About You
- Ten Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You
- 7 Types of Relationships That Might Never Lead To Marriage
- Ten silly mistakes women make when they fall in love too fast
- 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married
- 20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies
- This is what happens each time a man connects with a woman s.exually
- 10 Big Mistakes A Lot of Men Make In A Relationship
- Seven Excuses Ladies Give For Not Being In A Relationship
How Much Do You Know Nigeria?
- Names Of Ministers
- KNOW YOUR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT
- NIGERIAN PAST AND PRESENT LEADERS FROM 1960 TILL PRESENT
- SENATE PRESIDENTS AND SPEAKERS(House Of Rep) OF NIGERIA
- THE FORMER FOUR REGIONS IN NIGERIA
- Military Officers Involved In Coups Since 1960
- Nigeria Current Affairs
- Nigeria Important Historical Events
- SUBMIT NEWS HERE
- WRITE FOR US
- Current List Of Buhari’s Appointments So Far
- Current Governors in the 36 States of Nigeria