Chinedu Epeagba, a Nollywood Location Manager based in Asaba is dead.
Chinedu who is popularly known as Dabebe was first rumoured to have died mysteriously. According to popular gossip which made rounds, they said Dabebe’s death was caused by village ‘remotely control’. The story asserted that his kinsmen from Mbaise; his home town did not want him to succeed in life…so they killed him using diabolical means.
Thankfully, Nollywood comic actor, Ugezu J. Ugezu has thrown more light into Dabebe’s cause of death. Ugezu said:
“Our preliminary investigation, backed with scientific presentations from the last doctor that treated him in Onitsha, shows that Dabebe died from complications triggered by the made in China SLIMMING TEA, which he started drinking in July.
This tea, medicine or whatever, gradually destroyed all his internal organs and by the time he became too weak and got rushed to the hospital, his body couldn’t respond to treatment; organs were ruined already. The sad news is that Dabebe, that promising young man, is dead.”
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Presidential Aspirant, Muhammadu Buhari Rocks Classy Suit, Ibo Attire
- Sales Managers at Shoprite Nigeria (4 Positions)
- I scaled National Assembly gate to save our democracy – Hon. Gbajabiamila
- Vincent Enyeama Finally Speaks After Nigeria’s Exit From AFCON 2015
- Every judge I sacked got fair hearing —Aloma Mukhtar