Chinedu Epeagba, a Nollywood Location Manager based in Asaba is dead.
Chinedu who is popularly known as Dabebe was first rumoured to have died mysteriously. According to popular gossip which made rounds, they said Dabebe’s death was caused by village ‘remotely control’. The story asserted that his kinsmen from Mbaise; his home town did not want him to succeed in life…so they killed him using diabolical means.
Thankfully, Nollywood comic actor, Ugezu J. Ugezu has thrown more light into Dabebe’s cause of death. Ugezu said:
“Our preliminary investigation, backed with scientific presentations from the last doctor that treated him in Onitsha, shows that Dabebe died from complications triggered by the made in China SLIMMING TEA, which he started drinking in July.
This tea, medicine or whatever, gradually destroyed all his internal organs and by the time he became too weak and got rushed to the hospital, his body couldn’t respond to treatment; organs were ruined already. The sad news is that Dabebe, that promising young man, is dead.”
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Woman Disgraced Publicly after saying that the ‘HOLY GHOST’ told her to sleep with the Pastor
- NECO Records Improved Performance As It Releases Nov/Dec 2014 Results
- 5 Suspects Aged 35-40 Arrested For Gang Raping 14-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa
- Kim Kardashian Poses N*de For Love Magazine
- 25 emotional signs that he’s cheating