“Abroad you often hear that this country has been growing and progressing more than others in Latin America, but it can’t be just a matter of growth,” Paola Bustamante, a 40-year-old sculptor, said after voting for Bachelet. “We need urgent educational reform, improvements to health, and I feel Bachelet can fulfill promises of deep changes this time around.”
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Crime:24 years old man killis friend with machete in Ogun
- CAF to Inspect Akwa Ibom Stadium ahead of the Nigeria-Southafrica game
- Happy Birthday To Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose
- Ex Beauty Queen, Omowunmi Akinifesi goes underwater diving In France (SEE PHOTOS)
- Uche Jombo is pregnant and expecting her first baby?