“Abroad you often hear that this country has been growing and progressing more than others in Latin America, but it can’t be just a matter of growth,” Paola Bustamante, a 40-year-old sculptor, said after voting for Bachelet. “We need urgent educational reform, improvements to health, and I feel Bachelet can fulfill promises of deep changes this time around.”
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- FG Via BOI N10 billion Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Programme. Apply Now!!!
- B00bylicious Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of “Asa Shrine” (Photos)
- Fuel Scarcity: Four Cargoes of petroleum products to land Nigeria soon
- Police Confirm Arrest Of Four UNILAG Students At The Graveside Of Eniola Jacobs Who Died Of “Sniper” Poisoning
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Post Baby Body