“Abroad you often hear that this country has been growing and progressing more than others in Latin America, but it can’t be just a matter of growth,” Paola Bustamante, a 40-year-old sculptor, said after voting for Bachelet. “We need urgent educational reform, improvements to health, and I feel Bachelet can fulfill promises of deep changes this time around.”
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- See What Tiwa Posted On Her Twitter Handle
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Get Fired Up in Twitter Feud With Rapper Joe Budden: “Let’s Celebrate Black Love”
- Calvin Harris’ First Photo of Taylor Swift on His Instagram Proves He’s Smitten With Her–See the Pic!
- Taylor Swift Gets Piggyback Ride From a Shirtless Calvin Harris–See the Adorable Photo
- Kendall Jenner Celebrates Independence Day With Sexy Underwear Selfie, Touches Boob–See the Photo!