Former world champion racing driver Michael Schumacher, who suffered severe head injuries in a weekend skiing accident in France, remained in stable condition Wednesday, his manager said.
Sabine Kehm said Schumacher had been carefully supervised overnight.
“His condition remains stable overnight and this morning,” she said.
“This is the good news — however I don’t want to go into any further prospects because it’s much too early, as the doctors said yesterday,” she said.
Doctors treating Schumacher at the University Hospital Center of Grenoble will not give a news conference unless there is a significant change in his condition, she said.
More details in punch
- Gospel Singer, Kefee Almost died, Now On Life Support In Las Vegas
- Fifa vice-president Julio Humberto Grondona passes away
- Ebola Victims In Lagos Now Stable, 5 Showing Signs Of Recovery- Lagos State Governor
- Baby Born With 4 Feet, 4 Hands In China[pictured]
- Nigerian Teenager Kills His Brother And Beats His Mother Unconscious