It would have been one of the most memorable moments on television – had it been real.
Pop star Jennifer Lopez pretended to give birth on the Ellen DeGeneres Show on Wednesday, relying on her American Idol co-stars to help her with the delivery.
While doing it as part of a charades-like game, called Heads Up, having given birth to twins – five-year-old Emme and Max – the 44-year-old did a very convincing job at the Lamaze breathing.
Perhaps a reflection how they will work as the new judging panel on Idol, co-star Keith Urban comforted the singer, while new judge, Harry Connick Jr, jumped right in to deliver the baby.
The skit was met with riotous laughter from the show’s live audience, and even host Ellen DeGeneres struggled to keep her composure as she jokingly guessing the judges’ actions were ‘making pie’.
But the musical trio were not done there as they acted out numerous of hilarious activities massaging, synchronized swimming and talking a selfie.
- Jennifer Lopez steps out in sexy padlock heels and a pair of giant lips across her top
- Jennifer Lopez: Singers & Dancers Are Better Lovers Than Actors
- MILEY CYRUS,RICKY MARTIN TO PERFORM FOR 2014 BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are now officially divorced
- American Idol staff ‘desperately search for new jobs as show gets threatened with the…