The 2014 Cowbell Mathematics Competition for Secondary Schools will be held on March 15,2014.The competition is open to secondary school students between the ages of 10-18 years in JSS and SS2 attending full time secondary education in government approved schools in Nigeria.
The first stage examination for this year’s competition will hold in 200 centres in the 36 states and the Federal capital,while the second
stage examination will take place on Saturday May 14, 2014 in four regions across the country.
The final prize-giving award ceremony is scheduled to hold at the prestigious Le’ Meridian Hotel, Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State on Thursday June 26, 2014. At this occasion, the best 10 students
from each category at the second stage examination will be celebrated as COWBELL MATHEMATICIANS in the presence of all stakeholders including the Minister of Education will be awarded prizes.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Crime:24 years old man killis friend with machete in Ogun
- CAF to Inspect Akwa Ibom Stadium ahead of the Nigeria-Southafrica game
- Happy Birthday To Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose
- Ex Beauty Queen, Omowunmi Akinifesi goes underwater diving In France (SEE PHOTOS)
- Uche Jombo is pregnant and expecting her first baby?