The beautiful Ghanaian actress has dispelled assertions that she is arrogant.
Speaking on Starr FM’s Starr Chat on Wednesday, the mother of twins said she is naturally shy and that has been misconstrued by some people as arrogance.“I think I am a weirdo, naturally sometimes I can be a nerd… I’m painfully shy and really nervous. A lot of people don’t believe that. They are like, ‘You are an actress and you are not supposed to be shy’ but I am extremely shy,” she said.
Adding, “I can’t start explaining to people that this is exactly how I am so you just take it as it is. It makes me feel bad because I feel like you need to get to know me before you can actually make all of these judgements.”One of her friends who was raised on phone as a surprise confirmed that Nadia is an interesting person to be with only that she is very shy.“She is really shy. People will never believe that because of what she does. Because she is a private person, she prefers being around people who are also like that. That explains why she has made her circle so small. Nadia is a sweet girl and I will say that from my heart,”she said.
Nadia Buari has starred in movies like Beyonce, Mummy’s Daughter, Beauty and the Beast,Darkness of Sorrow, Slave to Lust, Screte Lie, Desperate Bride, Guilty Threat and Hidden Treasure.
- 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married
- Here Are 12 signs that your relationship is in desperate need of repair/breakup
- Forty Things to Ask A Guy That’ll Leave Him Crazy About You
- This is what happens each time a man connects with a woman s.exually
- Seven ways to know you're dating a man who loves himself
- Ten silly mistakes women make when they fall in love too fast
- Ten Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You
- 20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies
- Ten women share their best dating advice for you guys
- 10 Signs He Is Using You (You Are His B00ty Call)
How Much Do You Know Nigeria?
- Names Of Ministers
- KNOW YOUR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT
- NIGERIAN PAST AND PRESENT LEADERS FROM 1960 TILL PRESENT
- SENATE PRESIDENTS AND SPEAKERS(House Of Rep) OF NIGERIA
- THE FORMER FOUR REGIONS IN NIGERIA
- Military Officers Involved In Coups Since 1960
- Nigeria Current Affairs
- Nigeria Important Historical Events
- SUBMIT NEWS HERE
- WRITE FOR US
- Current List Of Buhari’s Appointments So Far
- Current Governors in the 36 States of Nigeria