Graduate Customer Service Job At IROKO Partners Limited
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
Job Title: Bilingual/French Customer Support Hero
TEAM MISSION STATEMENT
• To provide excellent customer service by communicating with our customers professionally and respectfully.
• To pay rapt attention to details, investigating and interpreting issues, to purpose of quick resolution.
To provide our French-speaking customers with excellent customer service in French.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responding to all incoming live-chat, email, and/or social media inquiries for iROKO+ customers
• Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product by determining the cause of the problem, then selecting and explaining the best solution
• Bringing any relevant issues to line manager’s attention immediately
• Consistently staying up-to- date with new iROKO+ products/services
• Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
• Converting potential customers by answering product/service questions, suggesting information about subscription plans, payment options and devices.
• Reviewing and making changes to customer accounts where necessary
Ecobank Graduate Recruitment 2017
Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of EcobankRead More
Sabmiller: Maintenance Manager (Lagos)
Maintenance Manager (Lagos) Reference Number SAB-257 Description Amongst other duties, the Maintenance Manager will; ManageRead More