Office Manager at MoneyGram
MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
MoneyGram is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Job ID 16010673
- The Office Manager is responsible for ensuring the effective running of a fast paced office environment.
- The Office Manager will be responsible for providing support to senior management, maintaining and improving office services and coordinating several office activities.
- Acts as a local point of contact for all general telephone calls or visitors to the office, resolving, forwarding or escalating the issue as appropriate.
- Sends notifications to office staff regarding office protocol and alert of potential visitors.
- Ensures the office premises are effectively maintained, presenting an appropriate image to visitors at all times.
- Assists in planning and organizing meetings/conference calls, including arranging accommodations and other logistics.
- Resolves questions and problems, independently taking or coordinating the appropriate action, referring only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Coordinates the office accounts. This includes keeping a log of all expenditure, petty cash etc.
- Reconciles office bank statements and collates receipts.
- Works with HR to assist in the coordination of the monthly payroll.
- Partners with line managers to ensure the monthly accounting packages are completed and submitted to the designated accounting provider.
- Assists the team in filing timely expense reports and ensures they are completed in a timely manner.
- Provides support during meetings as required; prepares and takes dictation, minutes, agendas, notices and manages mailings of meeting agendas and supporting materials.
- Provides support to senior management by notifying and escalating technical equipment issues to the IT department.
- Ensures all IT related requirements and resources are working effectively, liaising with the IT Manager as appropriate.
- Develops process to keep track of cost center and monthly review of cost center statement.
- Identifies variances of actual to budget and provides regular updates to EVP.
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as required by the office or team as they arise.
- Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Educated to degree level, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Proven ability to work well under dynamic conditions with input from multiple managers.
- Ability to interact and communicate appropriately and professionally with senior management.
- Numerate/basic knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Ability to influence others to ensure that issues which have been raised are resolved.
- Excellent problem solving skills able to think through likely cause of problems before referring to others.
- Team player.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize own workload and manage multiple requests in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to liaison and co-ordinate the activities of a geographically dispersed team.
- Proven track record of strong office support/administrative experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality with regard to sensitive information.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More
Vacancies at APM Terminals (2 Positions)
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a GlobalRead More