Seven Shocking Reasons Why You Just Can’t Fall In True Love
You try your possible best to seek true love but for some reasons, you don’t want to end up hurting your lover and yourself, it is very true that searching for unconditional love in humans is not an easy task but you could be dating someone who truly loves you and you just can’t fall in true love with them, even if you really like them a lot and love dating them.
The mind plays its own tricks on us, you will be surprise that as much as you are seeking true love, you might be the one holding yourself back from love.
Below are some of he reasons why you are still not in true love relationship
- You think it’s too early to commit: because you’re still having so much fun you think you haven’t dated enough people to “settle”.
- You still have feelings for your ex: you’ve invested so much feelings in your past relationship and memories of the good times both of shared together still dominates your feelings.
- If you’ve always believed you’ve been right: you haven’t learnt any lessons or picked any flaws about yourself, you don’t self-reflect on your mistake from your past relationships and correct yourself.
- You don’t like feeling obligated: You just don’t want sign your independence away, and when you date someone, you feel like your freedom is being taken away from you.
- Emotionally unavailable: you don’t date to share a life together with that person, most people you’ve dated just can’t understand you for the person you are. You don’t feel the need to connect with someone emotionally.
- True love is the last thing on your mind: there are other things in your life that are more important to you, your career, education, etc
- You’re a serial dater: once get past the infatuation stage with anyone you date, you starts to leave the door.
Three Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash
Have you ever been able to scrub and wash the middle of your back? ItRead More
Here Are Seven Ways To Handle A Difficult Lady In A Relationship
The issue around difficulty on the part of one of the two parties involved inRead More