10 PIECES OF ADVICE THAT WILL ENSURE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL CAREER
Words of wisdom from older and experienced people are very important if we want to achieve anything meaningful in life.
Below are 10 of the best pieces of advice that will ensure you have a successful career
1. Know your worth. Always. Nobody will ever tell you how valuable you are. It’s left for you to realise.
2. Never get too attached to your company. Learn from it, contribute all you can and when it’s time, move on.
3. Know how to sell your idea with conviction, not just to client but also to your own colleagues. If you don’t believe in your own idea, no one will.
4. Say yes to every opportunity that comes your way, even if you’re unsure. Until you test the waters, you would never know what you’re capable of.
5. Always dress well. If you look smart and presentable, people automatically take you more seriously.
6. If the job isn’t challenging enough, it’s not worth it. Your personal growth should rank the highest on your priority list.
7. Build good relations wherever you go. It’s a small world and you never know whom you’d need. Building a good rapport with everyone you’ve ever worked with will take you places.
8. There’s no perfect job. Some jobs don’t offer enough excitement, others have the worst people to work with and the ones that do look promising pay peanuts. Prioritize and learn to compromise on at least a few things.
9. Whether it’s switching careers at 30 or getting into entrepreneurship, if you truly believe in your decision, it’s always worth the risk. There is nothing more real than your instinct.
10. There will come a time when you will have to put your foot down and raise your voice. You will always be taken for granted unless you learn to say NO.
Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet ‘Wife Materials’ In Nigeria
Relationship consultant aka “LoveDoctor Joro Olumofin recommends 30 places Guys can meet “wife materials” LadiesRead More
9 Ways To Attract A Rich Man
So you want the good life. You want someone who can afford to show you agreatRead More