If you want to steal a girl’s heart, you’re going to have to find out how to get to know a girl first. Here are some tips on how to do exactly that.
It can be tough to get find out how to get to know a girl better, especially if you tend to be a little shy. Maybe you haven’t had the courage to even speak to her yet, or maybe you’ve just started dating but want to get closer to her. Whatever the stage of your relationship, if you’re hoping to get to know your girl better, then you need to take action! Here are 17 tips to follow to know your lady inside out!
1.Ask her questions. This may seem obvious, but you’d be surprised at how often people tend to forget to ask each other direct, straightforward questions. The next time you have a conversation, pay attention to this. Ask her questions about herself, her job, her family, her pets. Anything that will get her talking and keep the conversation active and interesting.
2. Call her. Phone conversations can be a great way to get to know someone better. When you’re talking to someone on the phone, there are no distractions. You both have to work to keep the conversation going. If you can talk for hours on the phone, you probably know each other pretty well!
3. Get to know her family. A girl’s family can say a lot about her. If you make an effort to get to know her family, not only will she appreciate the gesture and feel closer to you as a result, but you’ll also have a better understanding of where she comes from and who she might turn into later in life!
4. Learn about her past relationships.
Understanding her past relationships can be vital in finding out how to get to know a girl. If you know about her past, you will be able to understand why she might act a certain way in different situations.
This might not be a conversation that you want to have right away, but if you’ve been seeing each other for a while, then it’s only natural that you’ll each be a little curious about each other’s past. Being able to have a sensible, mature conversation about past relationships shows that you’re in a secure and comfortable relationship. This can bring you so much closer as well.
5.Get to know her friends. Making an effort to get to know her friends will make her want to open up to you more. This will also make it really feel as though the relationship is going somewhere. As an added bonus, if her friends become your friends, they can be fantastic people to talk to if you hit a stumbling block in your relationship. They will know her better than anyone and might be able to shed some light on what’s going on in her head.
6. Be interested. Make sure you show her that you’re interested in her. If you play games or send mixed signals, she’s going to feel confused and uncertain. In order for a girl to open up, she’ll need to know that you’re interested in her and serious about taking the relationship further.
7. Learn about her job. Her job may be extremely important to her, or she may absolutely loathe it. Either way, it is likely to be a big part of her life. Find out about her job, be there for her if she’s had a stressful day, and get to know what her hopes/dreams/fears are in terms of work. You’ll feel like you know her better, and you can inspire her and be her biggest cheerleader, too.
8. Tell her a secret. If you tell her something that no one else knows, you’ll immediately feel closer to her. Showing that you can trust her in this way signals to her that you feel a strong connection with her. If you tell her a secret, it’s likely that she’ll start telling you hers, too.
9. Text her. Make sure you keep all lines of communication open. Text her frequently to let her know you’re there. Texting can be a fun way to start a conversation with a girl you don’t know very well. Start a conversation, take it slowly, and she’ll gradually begin to let you in.
#10.Tell her about yourself. The more you tell her about yourself, the more she’ll want to tell you about her. That’s kind of the way a conversation works! Make sure you don’t simply bombard her with questions, though. Offer her information about you, too, to keep the conversation flowing.
#11.Go on vacation together. Nothing makes couples get to know each other better than going away together. If you’re at that stage why not plan a little romantic getaway? Spending all that time alone together will leave you feeling like you know each other really well!
#12.Be emotionally available. Don’t be afraid to be emotional with her. If you show her a vulnerable side, she is much more likely to show you hers.
#13. Go for a walk. Walking can be a great way to bond with a girl. It’s time spent in beautiful surroundings with few distractions. So if you’re looking for something fun to do with a girl to spend some quality time together, why not pack a picnic and go for a stroll outside?
#14 Get drunk. If all else fails, having a few glasses of your favorite wine or beer is bound to get the two of you talking. Don’t go overboard, though, but a good night out on the town can reveal a lot!
#15 Take up one of her hobbies. Why not put yourself in her shoes and give one of her hobbies a try? It will show her just how much you’re interested in her and will also give her the opportunity to share with you something that she loves to do.
#16 Have a fight. Perhaps you don’t really know someone until you’ve been through your first fight! All couples have disagreements from time to time, and afterwards, you usually feel like you know and understand one another that little bit better.
#17 Make up. There’s nothing better than making up after a fight to bring you closer together. Each time you do, you’ll feel like you know her even better than before.