British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017 – Finance
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Job number: 14589BR
Appointment type: Permanent
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed your National Youth Service (NYSC) or equivalent for other countries?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Vacancy: Project Engineer At Diego Nigeria
Nigeria is currently the world’s leading market for the Guinness extra stout Brand. The productsRead More
Information Technology Job at Ikeja Electric
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience andRead More