NLNG Postgraduate Overseas Scholarship 2017
The scheme was launched in October 2012 and is being managed by the British Council. The first 10 beneficiaries and second 13 beneficiaries left to the United Kingdom for their studies in 2013 and 2014 respectively.
The scholarship is valued at between $60,000 and $69,000, depending on the course, and is tenable for programmes in top academic institutions in the UK. Courses covered by this scheme include Environmental Studies, Engineering, Management, Accountancy, Economics, Information Technology, Geology, Banking, Law and Medicine.
The first and second sets of beneficiaries have completed their studies and returned to Nigeria. The 2015 set of 15 beneficiaries has commenced their programmes in various UK universities.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is offering the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme to Nigerians who wants to pursue a Masters degree program in the following UK Universities:
– University of Aberdeen
– University of Cranfield
– University of Leeds
– University of Strathclyde
– University of Liverpool.
This scholarship program is worth between $60,000 and $69,000, depending on the course.
– Applicants must be Nigerians
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study.
– Applicants must have a provisional admission from select UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, Medicine
– Applicants should not be than 30 years of age
– Applicants must have completed their NYSC program.
– Applicants should be able to obtain a tier-4 visa upon being successful.
– Applicants must possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2017.
Click here to apply – http://www.nlng.com/Our-CSR/Pages/Scholarships.aspx
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 12th May, 2017.
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018
Nigerian Agip Exploration(NAE) is calling on suitable, qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2017/2018Read More
Apply for Nokia Open Innovation Challenge 2017 (€100,000 Prize)
The Nokia Open Innovation Challenge, in partnership with venture firm Nokia Growth Partners , isRead More